- rach on Where to find cheap BUT nice hotels in Penang?
- Chris on Shao Hsing Hua Tiao Chiew
- Roseann Masak on Recipe : Pork ribs with potatoes
- Benny Quek on St. Anne’s Feast, Bukit Mertajam, Penang
- kim on How to clean a pig’s maw (stomach)?
- Biscuits (5)
- Cameron Highlands (7)
- Confinement food (6)
- Dessert (17)
- Download free recipe (1)
- Eating places (70)
- Festivals & Religious (49)
- Food (195)
- Fruits (16)
- General (128)
- Hawker foods (29)
- Information (26)
- Ingredients (20)
- Ipoh foods (3)
- Out of Penang (6)
- plants and nature (7)
- Pork (65)
- Recipe (103)
- Sights (34)
- Travel (14)
Food Haven is formerly known as PenangFaces. This site has marvellous photos of interesting places around Penang and Malaysia. It is also filled with yummy food, recipes and cultural events.
Feel free to browse through the categories provided (left panel).
PenangFaces has moved to MalaysiaBest in August 2005. You can find lots of interesting topics in MalaysiaBest.
Meanwhile, this site will be dedicated to share foods and recipes containing pork. The owner of this blog is very sensitive towards its readers whom maybe Muslims. Threrefore, please note that entries on this blog starting from year 2006 are not suitable for Muslims.
Thank you for visiting Food Haven!