- rach on Where to find cheap BUT nice hotels in Penang?
- Chris on Shao Hsing Hua Tiao Chiew
- Roseann Masak on Recipe : Pork ribs with potatoes
- Benny Quek on St. Anne’s Feast, Bukit Mertajam, Penang
- kim on How to clean a pig’s maw (stomach)?
- Biscuits (5)
- Cameron Highlands (7)
- Confinement food (6)
- Dessert (17)
- Download free recipe (1)
- Eating places (70)
- Festivals & Religious (49)
- Food (195)
- Fruits (16)
- General (128)
- Hawker foods (29)
- Information (26)
- Ingredients (20)
- Ipoh foods (3)
- Out of Penang (6)
- plants and nature (7)
- Pork (65)
- Recipe (103)
- Sights (34)
- Travel (14)
Lately, I had been playing with converting files to pdf format. Since I have a new domain with hosting that provides 999GB bandwith and 500GB diskspace, I can afford to place my pdf files there for download. Yeap, you read it right, it is almost 1TB bandwith. LOL.
So, if you want some downloadable recipes, I have done two:
Here’s the link to the Christmas turkey recipe:
and if turkey sounds too intimidating to you, try chicken instead. Here’s another .pdf file for chicken recipes. I have a few recipes in there with photos.
Hope the recipes help in making your holiday season a merrier one.Posted by lilian on December 20th, 2006 under Download free recipe, Recipe